In some areas of our website, we ask you to provide information as we may wish to reply to you after your visit. This would include where you subscribe to our online newsletters or provide feedback to us through contact form or when you complete any online survey we may offer from time to time. When you do, so we ask you to give us your name, email address, and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. In relation to online newsletters, postal and email mailings you can “unsubscribe” at any time. We may use your personal data for future postal and email mailings, support, notification of new products or new versions, general correspondence regarding the products and correspondence that may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing material via post and emails from us, please inform us by email at mail@northernlightspr,.com or by post to Northern Lights PR, 4 Rutland Road, Harrogate, HG1 2PY, UK.
The information you provide is kept confidential and will be used only to support your relationship with us. We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group except if we sell the whole or part of our business.
Website Terms and Conditions
The term “Northern Lights ” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Northern Lights PR, 4 Rutland Road, Harrogate, HG1 2PY, UK. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website features other businesses products, services and/or information and may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We do not endorse the businesses featured, their products, offers, services and website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Northern Lights’ prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Magazine Terms and Conditions
1. The advertiser has the right to cancel the order within 7 days of the date of signing the order. However, notice of cancellation must be given in writing using recorded delivery and arrive 7 days before the publication goes to print.
2. The advertiser is solely responsible for supplying suitable copy to the publisher before the agreed copy deadline. In the event of the publisher not receiving copy by the agreed copy deadline, the publisher reserves the right to print only the name and address of the advertiser at full cost.
3. The publisher reserves the right to charge an additional artwork fee where artwork is not supplied by the advertiser in accordance with the publishers requirement in artwork data on the booking forms.
4. The publisher reserves the right to position the advert other than the preferred position requested by the advertiser.
5. The publisher reserves the right to withhold, withdraw or refuse any advertisement submitted for publication, at any time, on the grounds that it may be considered defamatory, in doubtful taste, unlawful or otherwise.
6. Advertisers are responsible for accuracy of the content of their entries and shall have no claim against the publisher for any loss, damage or liability from inaccuracies except where the publisher or their employees has been negligent.
7. The advertiser shall fully indemnify the publisher against all costs, loses or statement or any breach of a 3rd party’s right howsoever in such advertisement save where arising from negligence on behalf of the publisher or their employees.
8. The publisher does not accept liability for delays in publication. Such delays in publication does not constitute a breach of this contract.
9. The order/booking form including these Terms and Conditions constitutes the contract and no employee or agent purporting to represent the publisher has any right to vary the said Terms and Conditions which take precedure over Terms and Conditions printed on the forms of advertisers or advertising agents, unless confirmation of any special agreement is given by the publisher.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact us at: email@example.com
When you provide a friend’s email address for Northern Lights to forward our web address, we guarantee that we will only use your friend’s address for this purpose. We will send one email per recommendation. We will not send them further emails unless they opt in to receive regular information from us.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) Some competitions may require you to be 18 years old or over at the time of entry if stated under individual competition terms and conditions.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Northern Lights PR.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The closing dates are specified in each competition, and Northern Lights reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win the competition, we or the company running the competition will notify you by post or e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Northern Lights PR, 4 Rutland Road, Harrogate, HG1 2PY, UK after the closing date.
10. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Northern Lights may require.
11. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of a relevant department of Northern Lights or the company running that competition.
12. Prizes are not be transferable to another person.
13. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
14. If an advertised prize is not available, we or the company running the competition reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
16. These competitions are run by the companies featured.
18. Northern Lights reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Northern Lights may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
19. The companies running the competitions will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.