A lot of people think it is enough to be ‘in the papers’. We say there is no point in being in the media unless it is helping you to achieve a key business goal.
What we do
We work with your management and communications teams to identify what media coverage could do for your organisation – then agree measurable, meaningful outcomes.
Using our understanding of your business and the media and our high quality journalist contacts, we get your good news stories into relevant press, broadcast and online media. We position you as a thought leader, showcase your work and disseminate your research.
How we do it
- Find new angles and interesting stories from within your organisation, keep on top of the agenda to identify things you can comment on and develop case studies to pitch to journalists on a regular basis
- Use research to create innovative PR campaigns that achieve outstanding media coverage, but also help you understand your customers better and forge new relationships and partnerships
- Run a dedicated press office – we can handle enquiries out of office hours, turn around press releases in half an hour if needed and have very good judgement as to what the media are likely to ask you and how to respond
- Provide bespoke media training for your senior spokespeople to help manage and protect your reputation (also see crisis PR)
- Advise on how to make the most of media coverage using photography and multimedia content eg video