B2B social media
Click on icon to download the ebook above and more ebooks on Social Media below
Most businesses and organisations recognise that B2B social media is no longer a passing whim but a strategic communications tool. But how do you use it to build new relationships, engage with journalists and win new business?
What we do
We create social media programmes that support your business and marketing goals and are integrated with your corporate communications strategy. This includes an analysis of the risks from social media – such as employees criticising a key customer online – with a plan to mitigate the risk. And we will also look at how to deliver great customer service and win new business through social media.
We also provide resources, training and advice to help business leaders, marketing teams, academics and others use social media strategically and keep on top of new trends. We produce regular materials to help our clients such as our award winning ebook on social media for business and thought papers and policies which offer a no-nonsense, practical approach to the pitfalls and opportunities of social media.
How we do it
- Research and target the people and organisations you want to build new relationships with on Twitter; start following them; send them useful information and links to blogs and interesting news on your website
- Write useful, expert blogs that tackle an issue facing your clients and potential customers that you can use as a ‘door opener’ with new contacts
- Help brief, design and create engaging videos and other multimedia content
- Create a LinkedIn policy, write profiles for good SEO and train your employees to use LinkedIn to generate new business
- Write a social media policy for your employees – to protect your business and maximise opportunities
- Run workshops for your employees so they understand the opportunities and potential risks to your business or organisations – and their jobs (also see crisis PR)