We offer a range of services to shape and develop communications strategies for clients in the professional services, business, education, health, communities and third sectors in the UK and internationally.
Whether you want new ways to win business, media training for your key spokespeople, a national/international voice on a topical issue, the know-how to get the most out of social media, an internal communications programme to help manage a major restructure, strategic crisis communications advice or a creative ‘grassroots’ campaign to reach new audiences – we can make it happen.
Clients value our ability to quickly understand their business problems and communications barriers – and come up with the solution that adds the most value.
Our services can be packaged in whatever way suits your targets, budget, resource and timescales. We offer
- interactive, tailored training workshops to transfer knowledge and skills into your organisation
- downloadable guides and resources with consultancy support to implement them
- short-medium term creative projects/campaigns
- hands-on delivery of activity when internal resources aren’t available
- ad hoc advice and guidance on specific communications issues
- retained strategic marketing communications support, acting as an extension of your in-house team
- ongoing mentoring and coaching