Northern Lights PR is proud to have been recognised regionally and nationally by the PR and communications industry and wider business community. As a team and as individuals, we have been recognised for both specialist expertise in areas such as social media, and our more general contribution to our profession.
When we win awards, it gives our clients and us a boost – and demonstrates that our work has a measurable impact.
Our most recent awards and accolades include
- Winner of Outstanding Communicator (Victoria Tomlinson) at the CIPR Yorkshire and Lincolnshire PRide Awards 2011 (a special award for her contribution to the PR and communications industry, including pioneering an internship for BAME graduates in the North of England and authoring an innovative no-nonsense e-book on social media for business)
- Finalist for Best Use of Social Media at the CIPR Yorkshire and Lincolnshire PRide Awards 2011
- Named as one of PR Week’s Top 29 under 29 2011(Helen Standing)
- Finalist for Best Social Media Campaign at the Some Comms Awards 2011
- Finalist for Best Business Blog at the Some Comms Awards 2011
- Finalist for Mark Hanson Award – brightest social media communicator under 30 (Helen Standing) at the Some Comms Awards 2011
- Winner of Corporate Social Responsibility category at the CIPR Yorkshire and Lincolnshire PRide Awards 2010
- Winner of Outstanding Young Communicator (Helen Standing) at the CIPR Yorkshire and Lincolnshire PRide Awards 2010